White Pudding Mix.
Made with oats, onions, rape seed, palm oils, spices, herbs and more this mix is very tasty and very traditional.
Cooking suggestion: White puddings can be fried as part of an excellent breakfast.
Add 62.5ml of water to 100g of white pudding mix for an average guide.
1. Leave the white pudding mix to soak in water for approximately 20 minutes.
2. Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until it is thoroughly mixed.
3. Slowly feed the mixture through a mincer (with the smallest cutting plate) into a mixing bowl.
4. Stir all of the ingredients in the mixing bowl.
5. Repeat step 3 and stuff the mixture into butchers-sundries hog casings to make sausages.
6. Your white puddings are now ready to cook.
Click here to view white pudding casings perfect for making white pudding.
White puddings can be fried as part of an excellent breakfast.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. We recommend storing in a tupperware style tub that can be resealed after the Product has been opened.
Ingredients List: Oats, Soya Protein Concentrate, Wheat Flour, Salt, Fried Onions (Onions, Rapeseed & Palm Oils, Wheat Flour, Salt), Spices, Herbs, Emulsifier: E451(i), Rusk (Wheat Flour,
Salt), Hydrolysed Maize Protein, Onion Powder, Spice Extract.
*Allergens in bold*