TruNet Bacon Meat Netting
With red covered rubber an attractive way to present raw bacon. Due to the clear long chains only the red cross chains are visible on the Product.
With white covered rubber the Product looks as if it has been strung. Due to the clear long chains only the white cross chains are visible on the Product.
It combines good control, ease of stuffing and that hand-tied look without the disadvantages of stringing.
Our most common sizes are listed below.
- Squares: 18 or 24
- Diameters: 75 - 250mm
- Power: 10 spirals of covered rubber per 10cm
- Lengths: 50m, 100m, ( Please call 0845 519 5767 for Bobbin Lengths)
- Covering: Roast ( 220°C)
- Colours: Clear/Red & White / Red
The number of squares SQ around the circumference of the netting is the mesh size. The more squares the easier the netting will be to remove.
We offer the following tube sizes & Square combinations:
Our netting's are available in Red/Clear and White/Clear.
- Small Tube: 90 - 125mm. The mesh size is 18 SQ
- Medium Tube: 140 - 180mm. The mesh size is 18 SQ
- Large Tube: 200 - 250mm. The mesh is 24 SQ
Size available is 50m rolls : For larger lengths please contact us.
Please note that there will be an approx 2 week lead time on this Product, you will be advised on shipping at the time of order.