Tipper Tie Table Clipper Machine TCNV – E220R
The original Tipper Tie TCNV clipper range is the entry-level and most versatile of the table top clipping machines, used by both large and small businesses. The TCNV range is ideal for use where a completely secure closure is required. Sausage, poultry, game, mussels and clams, as well as packaged fresh meat and cheese, can be sealed with these machines.
Powerful and Easy Operation
These pneumatically operated machines are manufactured from stainless steel and conform to the latest safety and hygiene requirements. They are very versatile, being suitable for natural or artificial casings, polythene, linen and nettings.
Each model utilises up to four different clip sizes to allow a variety of different sized products to be processed.
These machines allow you to completely seal protective packaging or protective casings for hygiene reasons.
After clipping, a product can be cooked or frozen and can also be processed further and dispatched. A clipped net will allow a product to be smoked, keeping the required shape and surface structure.
Clipping can also be used for the final packaging; the sealed product will give an attractive presentation to customers.
- Hygienic design, smooth surfaces and stainless steel materials help to maintain the operational cleanliness and enable quick and easy cleaning.
- High stability of the machine combined with very small production space requirements.
- The machine complies with the highest standards of hygiene and safety.
- It has low life-cycle costs thanks to its robust design.
- Service and maintenance costs are kept to a minimum.
Dimensions L x W x H (cm) - 27 x 21 x 87
Weight (kg) - 10
Clip Type - E210, E220, E230, E240
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.