We want you to be happy with your purchase, but we understand that sometimes you may wish to return an item.
We have outlined our returns procedure below and have a simple form for you to complete to action your product return.
- As a customer you have a right to request a refund or replacement for faulty goods.
- If you change your mind, and provided it is within 14 days of delivery of your goods, you can request a refund, in which case refunds are only issued upon return of the goods. For food items they must be unopened and unused, and all other items must be in the original packaging and in a re-sellable condition.
- If the item or the packaging has been handled excessively, we reserve the right to deny or reduce the amount of the refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse or reject a return, if we cannot reasonably establish that the product was purchased from us.
- As a customer wishing to make a return, you must obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authority) number and the RMA number will be valid for a period of 7 days from the date of issue.
- When you complete the Product Returns form it will automatically issue you with an RMA number for your return.
- Once you have submitted the form and obtained your unique RMA number, a member of our customer services team will contact you with further instructions of how to return your item back to us. We aim to reply to all return requests within 2 working days.
- There may be instances where we will need to cover the cost of the return postage; we will contact you to arrange the details to action this.
- We aim to process all returns within 5 working days.
To see our full Terms and Conditions please click here.