Rayon No 5 Christmas Triple Pack Butchers String/Twine – Size in 3 x 100m (190g) spools
Rayon twines have become the twines used regularly by the butchery and associated trades. All of our Rayon twine is food safe and produced in the UK to the highest standards by one of Europe’s leading twine manufacturers, our sister company Henry Winning & Co Ltd.
Our Christmas Triple Pack Butchers Twine is made from first class, high tenacity rayon yarn to produce a thin multi-purpose twine, made from continuous filaments, which gives the twines their considerable strength, ideal for kitchen use and meat preparation.
This high-quality twine is not only great for tying meat but it is also ideal for wrapping gifts and creating beautiful craft projects.
- The Christmas Triple Pack consist of 1 x Red & White, 1 x Red, White & Green and 1 x Green & White 100m (190g) spools
- This twine has a break load of 67kg and a diameter of 1.5mm meaning it is tough, durable and will hold substantial weight
- We are the only BRC accredited twine manufacturer in the UK guaranteeing quality and hygiene standards
- Our twines are supplied on blue plastic cores and are food safe
- Ideal for hand tying meats
- Supplied in a gift box as shown in the main image
|Rayon No 3
|Rayon No 4
|Rayon No 5
|Rayon No 6
|Rayon No 104
|Rayon No 5 & Polyester
|Cotton & Polyester
Please Note: We have rayon, polyester and cotton polyester twine available in a range of different sizes and colours.
You can simply call us on 01530 411275 between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we are here to answer any questions you may have. We have a team of highly skilled customer service advisors and even ex-butchers here to give you the correct and best advice.
Weight per spool: 190g
*All weights and lengths are approximate.