Canadian Rock Maple Butchers Blocks - Reversible 175mm
**Delivery will be approximately 10 days from ordering - You will be contacted for your specification of block and delivery time**
- Turn the block around weekly.
- Turn the block over monthly.
- Do not wash or soak the surface in water.
- Never leave wet meat on the surface for prolonged periods as swelling will occur.
- If the surface does get wet, apply dry salt overnight.
- Clean regularly with block scraper or wire brush.
- Occasionally wipe surface with light vegetable oil.
When ordering your butchers block, please advise which of the following it is to be placed into:
- Butchers shop
- Commercial kitchen
- Damp environment
- Warm environment
- Air conditioned environment
Row & Sons Custom made, freestanding end grain butchers blocks, will remain unaffected by the everyday usage of sharp cutting tools and the heavy chopping motions that are necessary, when hacking through thick bones and tough cuts of meat. Saving money in the long run!
When you are using an industrial wood butchers block from Row & Sons, the knife edge can freely penetrate the wood without damaging the fibres.
Contact us here for more information.
Every butchers block supplied is manufactured traditionally, handcrafted with expert care and knowledge, whilst using the best quality materials available. End grain wood butchers blocks and chopping boards are produced using hardwoods, specially selected from sustainable sources.
Each reversible block is 175mm thick. Fully framed and bolted, providing extra durability. Built using the end grain of Canadian Rock Maple, making them perfect for heavy commercial use.
It is important to use timber with the right moisture content for the environment the block will be sited in.
Butchers blocks care instruction