Butcher Sundries is part of TruNet Packaging Services LTD, which was formed in early 2006. Since then, we have rapidly become a major supplier to the meat processing industry and domestic enthusiasts. We operate from our own state of the art 39,500sq ft fulfilment centre in Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Leicestershire.
TruNet is a manufacturer of patented meat netting products, with many years of experience in the butchery industry. TruNet identified the demand among its customers for quality supplies at the right price, and so Butchers Sundries was born.
Our mission at Butchers Sundries is to provide supplies of unmatched quality to the Butchery and catering industry with pricing that is only possible thanks to our long-standing connection with wholesale and manufacturing companies.
We owe our success to and take pride in a set of core principals, which align with the needs of our customers. These are:
- Quality – All products are selected by butchers, for butchers, and rigorously tested by our supply chain managers and in the field.
- Service – We value all of our customers, large or small, so we strive to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Transparency – Our offerings are clear, accurate and backed up by our BRC accreditation.
- Honesty –We want you to get the product that is right for your application and will tell you if we cannot provide it.
- Value – We are never knowingly undersold. Striving for efficiency at all levels of our business and then passing the savings to you.
We are unique at Butcher Sundries, as we are certified to re-package food products in our specialised facility. By doing so, we make wholesale savings available to our customers who want to buy in smaller quantities.
Constantly striving for efficiency and improvements at every level, we are making improvements to our offering and outlet channels every day. This means that as a customer of Butchers Sundries, your experience with us will keep getting better. In the past, we brought electric mincers to the domestic market, and more recently we have launched our own range of “La-Zouch Larder” processing kits for the hobbyist.
Also, with Henry Winnings Ltd as part of the TruNet group, we are also able to offer their beautiful range of world class twines at quantities and prices that our competitors cannot compete with.
Butchers Sundries is grateful to our existing customers for their loyalty, and we look forward to welcoming new accounts who have discovered our market leading solution.
Van sales phone service
01530 411275 option 1 and we will arrange to come to you...
TruNet Packaging are proud members of The National Federation of Meat and Food traders.