This domestic mincer is perfect for the home enthusiast looking to create their own mince meat, sausages and burgers.
Some of the great features are:
- Powerful 1800 watt copper motor (Max Locked)
- 3 heavy duty cutting plates (fine, medium & coarse)
- 4 point cutting blade for tough meats
- Less noise / more performance
- 3 piece nozzle set for making chipolatas, breakfast sausage, jumbo (small, medium & large)
- Food pusher
- Reverse function
- Large heavy duty food tray
- Kebbe attachment
- Professional results every time
- Non-Slip feet to ensure grip while In use
- Easy dismantle for cleaning & storage
- ON/OFF / RESET / REVERSE switches
- Storage compartments for safe keeping of attachments
- Voltage 240V 50Hz (max locked motor approximately. 1800-2000W)
|Max locked motor approx wattage
|Overall dimensions L x D x H
||417mm x 207mm x 363mm
This premium Butchers Sundries electric mincer and meat grinder is by far one of the best meat grinders and fillers on the market today.
This mincer has a huge range of attachments including:
- A 3 piece nozzle set allowing you to make many different styles of sausage and can be stored away in a handy storage compartment located at the top of the machine body.
- 3 stainless steel cutting plates which are ideal for creating many different textures to your end product and can be easily stored away in the handy compartment built in on the top of the mincer. These blades are more resistant to rusting but we still recommend coating the blades in a little vegetable oil for best results.
- A kebbe attachment which can also be stored away in the storage compartment. The kebbe attachment consists of 2 parts which easily slot together and then onto the machine.
Once you have finished making fantastic sausages, burgers etc the power cord can be easily stored into the back of the machine and straight into the kitchen cupboard until next time.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Fantastic machine. Today it minced all sholder meat from 2 pigs and then reminced 70lbs of sausage meat. I was nervous before buying this that it might not be up to the job, but bought it anyway on the strength of reviews. Very pleased I did - it is a cracking, well made machine at a pretty astonishing price.